Head Fitness Coach of ExecWell | NASM - CPT, CES
- 5+ Years Experience Training Clients
- Hands-On Expertise
- Training completed at national health clubs
- Certified Personal Trainer through National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- National Council on Strength & Fitness Certified
- Completes individualized workout programs for clients
- Counsels on proper nutrition and supplementation as well as tracking fitness goals
Denise Sala is a certified personal trainer with more than five years of experience training clients hands-on at a nationwide health club chain. She’s received certifications through the National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) and National Council on Strength and Fitness in personal training and corrective exercise. Her client base includes executives from all backgrounds, including nurses, attorneys, airline pilots, and administrators. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and more than nine years of experience in corporate communications and public relations.
Denise writes individualized workout programs for each of her clients. She also counsels them in proper nutrition and supplementation and tracks their progress. She believes the only way to get healthy and stay healthy is through planning and consistency. She promotes clean eating and staying active. She lives in Northern California, where she enjoys not only working out at the gym but also outdoor activities such as wakeboarding, hiking, and mountain biking.
Favorite Quote: "Work hard. Train smart.